HOLZ-HER NEXTEC – equipped for every challenge
Your choice: NEXTEC Models
NEXTEC 7705 classic
- Machining dimensions 3,100/3,700 mm (X) and 1,580 mm (Y)
- Drilling head with 14 or 24 spindles
- Including software package and training
- Optional discharge pusher with integrated evacuation and discharge table (push version)
NEXTEC 7707 push
- Machining dimensions 3,100/4,600 mm (X) and 2,200 mm (Y)
- Automatic discharge pusher with integrated vacuum
- Stationary discharge table; also available with optional conveyor belt
- Also available as classic version without automation components
Also available as high-flexible 5-axis version
NEXTEC 7735 classic
- Machining dimensions 3700/4600/6250 mm (X) and 2200 mm (Y)
- Drilling head with 16 or 24 spindles
- 5-axis milling unit: 10/12/17 kW liquid cooled
- Software package and training included
NEXTEC 7735 push / automatic / lift
- NEXTEC 7735 push with automatic pusher and conveyor belt
- NEXTEC 7735 lift with lifting table and infeed roller conveyors
- NEXTEC 7735 automatic for integration in an automatic panel storage system
Highlights of HOLZ-HER NEXTEC
The HOLZ-HER NEXTEC machining centers offer a complete solution for furniture production of the future thanks to their exceptional software package and numerous technical highlights. Here is an overview of all important features at a glance:
Our CabinetSelect Software is the heart of our NEXTEC CNC. From a database of over 300 furniture templates, you can select your desired piece of furniture and adapt it to your custom dimensions as well as select the quantity and material and the connection hardware.
Simply move the piece of furniture required to your shopping cart and complete your customer order, such as, a complete kitchenette.
Naturally you can expand your database to include your own designs at any time with the CabinetControl base module also included as a standard feature. With the NEXTEC you can make your custom furniture just as individualistic as your customers!
CabinetControl Pro - Perfect 3D room planning
CabinetControl Pro - Perfect 3D room planning with cabinet generator
CabinetControl Pro is the extension for professional use in furniture planning and customer presentation. Plan furniture or design entire living situations. Support your customer's imagination for faster decisions. Present the planned furniture photorealistically from any perspective directly to the customer on site.
- Plan your furniture in different room situations: Wardrobes, pitched roof cupboards, dormer cupboards, kitchens, bathroom furniture, office furniture, wardrobes, sliding door cupboards, living room furniture, sideboards, built-in cupboards, hi-fi and TV furniture, counters, beds, tables, etc.
- As a carpenter, you know how furniture is made. With just a few entries, you can go directly to the finished planning without any CAD knowledge at all. From there it is just a push of a button and all data is ready for production. This way you can quickly and easily get to the planning and work preparation stage.
- Together with your customer you plan and present your furniture quickly and vividly. You implement any spontaneous change request directly and your customer immediately knows exactly what he is getting. This makes his decision easier and you will get your order more quickly.
The cutting data and the CNC programs for your HOLZ-HER panel saw and the HOLZ-HER CNC machine are automatically generated with the planning. The additional option TrunRAY perfects the display of the created renderings.
DirectCut line laser
High speed, laser-supported cutting turns remnants into valuable workpieces. The teach-in feature integrated into the DirectCut software makes proper positioning of even free-form parts and grained workpieces easy as pie. Simply move the guide laser along the edge of the panel. Teach in the position using the hand-held unit and start the CNC program.
Do you need to cut through a workpiece quickly? The DirectCut software offers a single cut feature to save you having to run over to the format saw. The laser shows exactly where the cut will be.
Free selection of connection technology
The NEXTEC series offers well-thought-through solutions for all common furniture connection fittings. Whether classic connectors for nesting technology or the new Cabineo connectors – the software knows the processing steps required and positions them in the right location.
The NEXTEC offers two optional packages for conventional dowel connections with horizontal holes: You can choose a second operation for parts using specially developed suction cups to drill holes for dowels and Minifix connectors. Naturally you can also machine horizontal pockets, grooved connections and perform other types of milling work.
"BetterNest" - the optimum nesting software
Innovative operator software for optimized cutting and processing
The increasing popularity of nesting technology as a combined cutting and CNC processing solution for large quantities of panels has also increased the requirements placed on the nesting software. For this reason, HOLZ-HER offers the "BetterNest" software as an auxiliary module for the CAMPUS / NC Hops software for the functional nesting machining centers in the NEXTEC series.
This module is available for pure rectangular nesting or as a free-form version with a completely new type of algorithm offering never-before-achievable nesting results with cutting losses far below that obtained with conventional nesting software. In combination with its simple operation in spite of its enormous versatility, it significantly facilitates programming for users in the office and on the machine while ensuring maximum process reliability.
Flexibility thanks to 5-axis head for the NEXTEC 7735
The gimbal-mounted machining head with up to 17 kW (standard 10 kW) ensures precise guidance for complex curled or curved parts such as stair railings or furniture or model shapes with complicated design. The compact, powerful and fully interpolating machining head operates at speeds up to 24,000 rpm; its ceramic bearings and liquid cooling allow it to work under extremely high loads.
The special feature of the optional 17 kW spindle (S6) is the PRO-TORQUE technology, which automatically locks the A and C axes mechanically, allowing extremely high torque at the spindle. Optimum evacuation is achieved by the evacuation hood with 8 adjustment positions.
Highly flexible nesting table
High-Flow Nesting Table
Nesting technology for rational production. With the nesting process, a porous protective panel – usually a thin MDF panel – is held down on the machine table by a vacuum. It provides a large surface for suction and serves to support the workpieces to be processed. Nesting technology allows optimized processing and cutting of panel materials.
- For formatting nesting cutting plans on the nesting table.
- Workpieces can be processed with manually positioned suction cups.
- The HOLZ-HER nesting table has small matrix dimensions – of only 50 mm – to ensure maximum vacuum flux over the entire table surface.
Drilling head with upgrade possibility
Convincing machining results
Even the standard versions of the NEXTEC 7705 and 7707 are provided with a fully equipped drilling head with 14 spindles and grooving saw. The perfect solution for even higher drilling performance is the XL drilling head with up to 24 drilling spindles and grooving saw in the X direction .
Flexible tool changer 7705/7707
- The pick-up changer for 10 tools is integrated into the machine frame and protected against dust and chips by a pneumatically controlled cover. An upgrade option is available for up to 12 tool stations.
- Also optional upgrade with X/Y tool changer for the NEXTEC angle gear.
Flexibility in focus: tool changer 7735
- With 14 tool positions the standard linear tool changer is well equipped.
- 1-position X/Y Pick-Up tool changer for transfer of angle gear to spindle in X/Y direction.
- Instead of linear changer an 18-position traveling disk tool changer can be ordered. This is perfect e.g. for 2-field processing in pendulum mode.
LED machine logo
LED-illuminated "NEXTEC” machine logo. The LED machine logo changes colors to indicate the operating mode of the nesting machine at a glance.
- Green logo: Machine ready for operation
- Orange logo: Machine in operation
- Red logo: Machine not ready for operation
TouchTool length measurement
TouchTool is the ideal system for tool length measurement, correcting the corresponding values in the tool database. Moreover the Touchtool allows early recognition of tool breakage.
TouchProbe workpiece measurement
The precision TouchProbe tool measuring device with its ceramic ball probe measures workpiece length, workpiece depth and material thickness and transfers the data to the control for the CNC machine. This ensures automatic correction of dimension deviations in the program.
TouchLabel - overview of labels
TouchLabel - the perfect solution for labeling
The 21.5" touch screen provides a perfect overview of the nesting results. Simply tap the workpiece and the label printer included in the package prints out a self-adhesive barcode label.
The integrated CAMPUS module label printer allows printout of normal text as well as barcodes (barcode and 2D data matrix). Naturally, your barcode labels can be adapted to your specific requirements with the label template editor.
Direct Label - integrated fully automatic label printer
The industrial printer unit Direct Label is installed in a user-friendly protective housing in the moving column of the nesting machine. Label positions are generated and transferred fully automated via the CAMPUS machine software and the BetterNest nesting software.
The machine picks up the labels one after the other via a 90° rotating stamp on the printer and positions them fully automated on the raw plate before the nesting processing. Both normal text and barcode printouts (barcode and 2D data matrix) are possible. A label template editor for linking to label variations is integrated as well.
The perfect solution for your entire range of materials
One machine - unlimited possibilities
The NEXTEC models with their flexible options are perfectly laid out for processing highly differing materials. Air cushions make it possible to process sensitive and heavy materials. "ColdGun" is particularly suitable for plastics, aluminum and composite materials. "ColdGun" always keeps your tools and the cutter cool. That is why this option also ensures extremely long tool life. The NEXTEC models allow machining of the following materials, among others:
- Acrylic stone
- Aluminum composite materials
- Aluminum core
- Aluminum channels
- Derived timber products
- MDF panels
- Solid laminated panels
Excellent human engineering for ease of operation
Ergonomic design of your workplace is of increasingly greater importance. HOLZ-HER offers a control panel developed for the NEXTEC series equipped with a 21.5”, 16:9 monitor offering perfect user convenience.
Depending on the machine equipment, you can select the control panel with mobile stand as an option. The attached rollers allow the control panel to be positioned for optimum support of the working process.
Full utilization for safety and reliability
The possibility of aligning workpieces on the front stop bar as well, makes the NEXTEC series even more flexible. Formatted workpieces can be easily and precisely positioned and processed. Special suction cups for the grid table allow horizontal drilling and profile processing on highly varying types of work.
Integrated vacuum pumps
The vacuum pumps on the NEXTEC 7705 and NEXTEC 7707 are integrated into the machine frame for maximum space savings. Extremely high performance, efficient vacuum pumps ensure workpiece is held securely. These low maintenance, dry running type vacuum pumps are also distinguished by their low noise emissions and extremely low maintenance requirements. The NEXTEC 7735 is equipped with a highly efficient 500m3/h ex-live vacuum pump.
The intelligent ECO VAC vacuum control also provides a software base for controlling the required vacuum capacity, when several pumps are used.