EVOLUTION 7402 4mat CNC cutting and drilling center: The high performance CNC machining center for machining in the smallest space
The EVOLUTION series from HOLZ-HER is distinguished by well-thought-through industrial design and extremely stable layout using high quality components. Requiring less than 5 m² of floor space, this unique CNC machine offers the capacity of a full value machining center. The EVOLUTION 7402 is the optimum solution for customers requiring a cutter unit in addition to a pure drilling center.
The technical data for the EVOLUTION series speaks for itself: Workpieces with height up to 920 mm and unlimited length can be processed with the smallest possible space requirements. Material thicknesses of 8 to 70 mm make the vertical machining centers from HOLZ-HER all-round machines for producing everything from drawers to body parts, furniture fronts and rear walls; in short machining of all your products. Short cycling times and extreme precision, because workpieces with lengths up to 1100 mm can be machined without reclamping. The solid design of the EVOLUTION series guarantees you maximum machining quality.
Different requirements - different prices
The price of a HOLZHER machine is just as individual as your requirements are. Therefore, let us discuss briefly what is most important to you – you will then receive our preliminary, non-binding quote.
Personal advice – for higher productivity and greater efficiency
Together with your HOLZHER expert you will find the ideal machine for your requirements. Simply submit the completed form, and your local HOLZHER expert will be happy to discuss all further details with you.
7402 Doors Package
The optional EVOLUTION 7402 door package consisting of a specially developed angular gear for lock cases and a lock case milling cutter extends the possibilities of the vertical CNC from HOLZ-HER.
The prerequisite for this is the Quattro-HSK package with the 4-fold tool changer.
The door package allows the complete machining of door sheets up to a maximum thickness of 70 mm. The hinge side and the lock side are machined in two clamping operations. The supplied Ø 16 mm end milling cutter allows a milling depth of up to 115 mm and thus enables the insertion of lock cases with different dimensions. Handle and lock holes can also be precisely drilled using HOPS macros. After turning the door leaf, hinges for rebated doors as well as concealed hinges or fittings for object doors can be inserted in the second clamping.
3-axis "Clamex" package for the 7402
With the EVOLUTION 7402 you are free to choose your connection technology
The macros included in the scope of delivery mean that, in addition to drilling dowel holes and countersinking Cabineo connectors, the EVOLUTION 7402 with Quattro-HSK equipment with 3-axis "Clamex" tool set also allows you to cut pockets for Lamello Clamex connectors in the X and Y directions, as well as in all four edges of the workpieces. You decide which connectors you need for your application.
xcut package - from panel strips to finished furniture
Simple. Efficient. Cost saving. From Panel Strips to Finished Furniture.
With xcut package the EVOLUTION automatically produces the required workpieces from panel strips previously cut in the longitudinal direction. The xcut mode completely eliminates cross-cuts otherwise required.
The xcut software lists all jobs pending on the machine. This provides the machine operator with a perfect overview of all jobs. The strips are cut to the precise length, formated on all 4 sides, and drilled as required. This process ensures that the entire surface of the panel strips is utilized optimally.
In the so-called edge mode, previously edged strips can be formatted tearfree to the required length. This is how the optional xcut package makes the EVOLUTION 7402 and 7405 to the centre of your efficient carcase production.
- xcut Table – extended infeed table for the safe guidance of long panel strips.
- xcut Software Package – including CabinetSelect with more than 400 pre-programmed examples of cabinet furniture. Individually adaptable with CabinetControl or CabinetControl Pro.
- Workpiece Database – „Warehouse“ including CSV interface, Hop-Import and sort-function.
- Laser Measurement – automatic length and width measurement of the strip as off-cut detection.
- Automatic Formatting – length and width formatting through X- and Y-milling.
- Part Identification – simply scan and identify workpiece programs by means of optional barcode scanner and Easy-Label-printing unit with label software.
CabinetControl Pro - Perfect 3D room planning with cabinet generator
CabinetControl Pro is the extension for professional use in furniture planning and customer presentation. Plan furniture or design entire living situations. Support your customer's imagination for faster decisions. Present the planned furniture photorealistically from any perspective directly to the customer on site.
- Plan your furniture in different room situations: Wardrobes, pitched roof cupboards, dormer cupboards, kitchens, bathroom furniture, office furniture, wardrobes, sliding door cupboards, living room furniture, sideboards, built-in cupboards, hi-fi and TV furniture, counters, beds, tables, etc.
- As a carpenter, you know how furniture is made. With just a few entries, you can go directly to the finished planning without any CAD knowledge at all. From there it is just a push of a button and all data is ready for production. This way you can quickly and easily get to the planning and work preparation stage.
- Together with your customer you plan and present your furniture quickly and vividly. You implement any spontaneous change request directly and your customer immediately knows exactly what he is getting. This makes his decision easier and you will get your order more quickly.
The cutting data and the CNC programs for your HOLZ-HER panel saw and the HOLZ-HER CNC machine are automatically generated with the planning. The additional option TrunRAY perfects the display of the created renderings.
7402 4mat provides complete processing
Complete processing on all 4 sides with lengths up to 800 mm without reclamping
- Simply adjust the bottom jointing dimension – the rest is accomplished automatically.
Significantly shorter machining times
- while maintaining maximum precision and machining quality.
Generous machining dimensions
- Up to 920 mm in height and 2500 mm without additional supports in length. And still extremely space-saving and compact.
Fully automatic thickness adaptation for workpieces from 8 to 70 mm
- Ideal for rear walls, sides, fronts and even kitchen counter tops. These can be processed in any length in workshops with appropriate space and safety intervals.
The exceptional clamping concept
Fully automatic positioning of suction cups. Automatic contact pressure independent of material thickness for optimum results and precise dimensions.
Perfectly equipped - standard drilling head
15 drilling spindles for 5 in-line holes each in X and Y directions as well as 6 horizontal drills and integrated sawing unit for quick and precise results. As an option, the EVOLUTION series can also be equipped for even higher performance with an XL-drilling head, with up to 22 drilling spindles and grooving saw.
Extra large XL drilling head
For even more drilling power - also with XL drilling head
Thanks to the XL drilling head, the range of applications and the enormous versatility of the vertical machining center is further increased. Equipped with up to 22 spindles, the head can be generously equipped for drilling rows of holes, structural and through-holes - reducing time-wasting drill changes.
Above all the possibility to equip the head with an additional double-drilling spindle in the Y direction and an extra strong spindle for hinge drill bits brings a unique level of flexibility. This allows 5 mm and 8 mm holes to be drilled in the sides in both X and Y directions – flexibility to your advantage.
For holding all types of material
HOLZ-HER offers a variety of special suction cups for various types of material and processing requirements. This makes the EVOLUTION series even more versatile.
Standard suction cups with and without sensing valve
- Ideal for processing panels
Solid wood suction cups
- Ideal for extremely heavy workpieces and applications with solid wood
- You can change over your EVOLUTION machine for use on special materials within the shortest possible time.
Automatic tolerance correction
Determination of exact length dimension and automatic correction of tolerances for dimension-dependent drilling. Perfect optional supplement for high precision drilling, e.g. for workpieces which have already been edged.
Short machining times
Easy on material and time-saving, because workpieces with lengths up to 1200 mm can be machined without reclamping.
- Up to 35% shorter machining cycles.
Unique Pic2Plate Software
HOLZ-HER offers the unique, patented Pic2Plate software allowing image data to be copied and vector cutting programs to be generated quickly and easily (optional on 7405 4mat and 7405 Connect).
- Supplement your product portfolio to include light-reflex engraving with depth effect.
- Generate unique visible and tactile works of art on your HOLZ-HER EVOLUTION CNC.
- A normal photo or scan is all you need to create works of art in just a few steps for many types of applications and from different types of panel materials.
- The Pic2Plate-Software is easy as pie to use!
- The integrated post processor guarantees seamless transfer of the milling data to your HOLZ-HER CNC using CAMPUS software.
Maximum efficiency with HOLZ-HER machine networking
HOLZ-HER realizes your production ideas within 20 minutes from the first mouse click to finished furniture with seamless machine networking.